Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions of London Snapbacks and it's subsidiaries, part of MA20 Ltd (Company Number 9526845, in England & Wales) Registered office, AMP House, 6th Floor, Dingwall Road, Croydon CR) 2LX. You may contact us at this address or by email (email@example.com) or telephone 0330 223 2075. Telephone calls to and from London Snapbacks may be recorded or monitored as part of our efforts to further improve our service to our customers. Terms referred as London Snapbacks, We, Us, The Company etc and the customer (you).
This page provides information about who we are and the legal terms and conditions that may apply to your use of the London Snapbacks website and any product you order from us.
These websites terms and conditions (Website Terms) apply to your use of the London Snapbacks website. You must read these Website Terms carefully and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in there entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this website.
We may contact you for marketing purposes by email, mail or telephone with relevant offers from the following MA20 Ltd companies: London Snapbacks, A-Label, and Hewro. We may also contact you for market research purposes.
Changes to these Website Terms
We reserve the right to change and update these Website Terms from time to time and recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms that apply to your use of the Website. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes to our Website Terms.
Use of this website from outside of the UK
Except where otherwise specified on this Website, the materials on this website are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting London Snapbacks products and services available in the UK. However London Snapbacks may accept orders for delivery to locations outside of the UK subject to customs, legal, regulatory and certain restrictions. Those who choose to access this Website from locations outside the UK or place orders for delivery to locations outside the UK are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Customers that would like to pay in Euro's (€) may place an order with our Germany office www.berlinsnapbacks.de with agreement of the terms & conditions of the laws of Germany.
Customers that would like to pay in US Dollars may place an order with our USA office www.chicagosnapbacks.com with agreement of the terms & conditions of the laws in the USA.
Product and Service Descriptions
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
- Orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this website.
- All prices are displayed in Pounds Sterling inclusive of UK VAT where unless expressly indicated otherwise.
- Packing may vary from that shown on the website;
- The weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the website are approximate only;
- Whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the website, the actual colours you see depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- All items are subject to availability, We will inform you as soon as possible if the product (s) or service (s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer an alternative product (s) or service (s) of equal or higher quality and value.
- As all product information is given by the manufacturer, we are not responsible for material descriptions, sizes or colours, however do our utmost to display the latest information available.
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. London Snapbacks reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
Payment - Purchases will be made in Pounds Sterling (£). International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
London Snapbacks products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
Occasionally, the supply of your product (s) or service (s) may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control - for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Where this is the case, we will, of cause, make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
Acceptance of your order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we confirm by email your order number and order dispatch email.
If you supplied us with your email address when entering your payment details (or if you have a registered account with us), we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm that we have received your order.
All products that you order through the website will remain the property of London Snapbacks until we have received payment in full from you for these products.
All products that you order through the website will remain the property of London Snapbacks until we have received payment in full from you for those products.
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer and we take payment when we accept your order. If your payment is not received and you have already received the products you ordered from us, you must pay for the products or return those products to us in accordance with reasonable return instructions that we provide to you and in the same condition that you received them at your own expense. We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to (or other adverse interference with) any products that are subject of an unpaid order.
If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (including e-mail) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonable possible.
Damage to your computer or other device
London Snapbacks uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the website safety and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, London Snapbacks shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the website.
Password / Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. London Snapbacks shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
Third Party Rights
Only you and London Snapbacks shall be entitled to enforce these website terms. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these website terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, neither London Snapbacks nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive imitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss or damage to property and claims of third parties. It is the duty customer to ensure you have the right and express permission of the copyright holder to reproduce the logo. If you place an order with us and a copyright issue is raised, the customer will cover any copyright claims and cost that we (London Snapbacks) may incur as a result of producing your order for personalised garments.
Ownership of submissions
Social Networking Sites
Intellectual Property Rights
A disclosure, submission or offer of any submissions and your agreement to these terms and conditions shall constitute an assignment to London Snapbacks of any intellectual property rights. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, including questions, or to make contact with other users of our site or to make submissions on any London Snapbacks related third party website or page, you must comply with content standards set out below and these terms. Any third party advertising on London Snapbacks pages of third party social networking sites are not the responibility of, or endorsed by, London Snapbacks. All rights, including copyright on London Snapbacks pages are owned by or licensed to London Snapbacks. Any use of any London Snapbacks social networking pages or their contents, including copying or stroring them in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of London Snapbacks. London Snapbacks, All worldwide rights reserved. ©
All of the photography on this website, including submissions to third party sites such as social media are owned by London Snapbacks and cannot be copied shared or distributed, unless written approval is given by London Snapbacks.
Artwork / Design Set-up
Any material, designs, artwork, ideas that you upload or email to us for digital set-up into embroidery format, will remain our property despite any fee's we have charged. Your set-up charge is to cover the cost of digitising your artwork and fee we charge only covers 15% of this cost. Any artwork we have developed for you will remain our property and the you (the customer) is not permitted to receive this intellectual property to provide to other companies to reproduce onto garments.
Prices quoted for each item includes a Single Design that can be applied, if you have a second design that requires a set up then there is an additional cost of £15.00
Any material you upload to our website or emailed to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any material in the Submissions for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site or any London Snapbacks related third party social networking site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right to remove any submissions you make on our website if, in our opinion, such submission does not comply with the content standards set out below;
Submissions Should not include:
- Profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous or discriminatory.
- Comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others comments about other reviewers or bloggers.
- Remarks that repeat criminal accusations, false, defamatory or misleading statements material which impersonates others.
- Spam or advertising
- Third party brand names or trade marks
- Personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers.
- HTML code, computer script or website urls
- Availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery or delivery information. Information about London Snapbacks suppliers or manufacturers.
London Snapbacks, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to:
- not publish the submission or remove it
- take any appropriate action if deemed necessary
- remove reviews which relate to seasonal products which are no longer in season
Please let us know if you see any submissions which do not comply with our rules.
Products & Availability
Products shown and described on our website may not always be in stock. In the event of this situation occuring an estimated delivery time will be provided, or an alternative product offered. It should be noted that delivery dates quoted are estimates and do not constitute a contractual obligation by London Snapbacks to provide by a certain date.
Every effort has been made to display the products offered as accurately as possible, however the colours you see will depend upon the settings on your monitor, or other device which you are using. All sizes and product descriptions given are provided by the manufacturer Yupoong and are approximate for guidance only.
London Snapbacks and its subsidiaries, part of MA20 Ltd does not represent Yupoong nor have any financial connection. Images and stock photos are used under licence by Yupoong. Any comments, blogs, or views by London Snapbacks does not reflect that of Yupoong and we do not claim otherwise. London Snapbacks is an official supplier for Yupoong with access to exclusive material. London Snapbacks does not retail any other brand of head wear nor accept head wear (including Yupoong material) from any third parties (customers) to embroider onto.
1) Once you place your order we have 4 delivery services dependent on your order;
1a) We work to a same day service for most orders, subject to stock availability and orders received before 1pm on any working day, these orders are made and dispatched for next working day delivery. Orders that require a digital set up of a logo/design may take an additional 3 working days to dispatch.
1b) Mid-Large orders (15-99 units) are subject to a 4 working day service turnaround and again is subject to stock availability and if a design set up is required then may take up to 10 working days
1c) Large orders (100 - 571 units) are dispatched within 30 working days and are subject to stock availability.
1d) Factory Programme (572+ units) are usually available within 12 weeks from approval of the sample.
All our orders are fast tracked which is a next working day delivery service unless specified by us on order. Orders must be placed before 1pm on a weekday and payment received in full. Orders placed after 1pm may not be processed until the following working day. The following working day to the order processed date is then classed as the first working day of the service. The second working day will see the goods dispatched and see the arrival of the goods at the UK delivery address.
2) The same day service can only be applied to London (inside M25) addresses and doesn't include UK non-mainland, highland areas and overseas. Weekends and Bank Holidays are not included as part of the same day service.
3) the commitment to a same day service can only be kept through the customer approving proofs prompty within a specified time frame. Proofs are sent via email and customers should be aware that emails will be coming through during the fast track process.
4) London Snapbacks cannot also be held responsible for our courier failing to deliver for reasons such as no-one in to sign for the delivery, failure to find the address or due to other reasons against their control such as weather condition, vehicle breakdown or accident.
5) By accepting confirmation of proofs the customer accepts all legal responsibility for any errors present within the design and will be liable for any cost incurred in correcting such mistakes after the proof has been approved.
6) once we have produced your embroidered or printed logo(s), the file(s) will be stored for a minimum 2 years and will remain our property to be used in conjunction with our systems at any point in the future. The customer is not permitted to receive this intellectual property to provide to other companies to reproduce onto garments.
7) because we start processing orders immediately after confirmation, submitted orders are considered final, We will try to accommodate order changes or cancellations request, but cannot guarantee our ability to complete them.
8) London Snapbacks will not accept responsibility for mis-spelling or grammatical errors or design errors from the buyer or third party via the buyer. Goods will only be accepted for return with prior agreement. Please contact customer services if you need to return any items.
9) in the event that goods are found to be faulty this should be reported to us within 3 working days of receipt. We will make the necessary arrangements to address this problem.
10) Damaged in transit goods unfortunately occur from time to time, all goods are securely packed and leave our studio in perfect condition. In the event that your goods show obvious signs of transit damage please refuse delivery and notify us immediately. If the damage is only visible after opening the box you must inform us within 48 hours. In either case we will arrange replacement garments as soon as possible.
11) all prices used (£) Pound Sterling and include VAT unless specified, Packaging and delivery charges to a single UK address will be shown on the website whenever incurred. Prices may be subject to change without notice, however, we will only alter the price when your order is confirmed.